31 October 2017

I' m not feeling very great the last few days so this will be a short post. I ran across a few things on the net and figured they were worth sharing with you good folks.

First up is a silly video. It's not very long so don't worry about abusing your bandwidth. I still think it is very silly, but I take my fun wherever I find it.

Cowboys trying to herd cats   Yes, once again I thank LOL cats for the link.

Next up is again from the Onion. It is just too bloody damn good to not share. Of course me being an old heathen/pagan/heretic makes me laugh even more over the following link.

Pope beatifies god

Now I will end with a link that is  very serious. Yeah, I just had to spoil you with the fun stuff first. Sorry about that, I don't have any kids and I'd die the cats I was fortunate enough to share my life with treats between meals so......
Any who, the following links deal with the US troops getting killed in Niger. I will bet the entire bloody farm that the majority of our fellow 'Merikkkans cannot find Niger on a map. Bets that most of them don't even know it is a country in Africa  Hey, didn't we have some ding bat run for VPOTUS not so long ago who thought(??) Africa was a country?
Well, the link is worth your time s the empire of 'Merikkka goes into decline. Hey, I wonder if the orange haired rodent can find Niger on a map without one of "his" generals showing him where Africa is on a map. 

A US soldier died in Niger


Ah well, for good measure, here are two more stories I bet the US media has not covered at all. Also worth a read,even though they both come from those nasty Ruskies and their "troll farm" web sites. LOLMAO, I get more real news from them than from any US based MSM outlets. 

Twitter "forgets" to tell congress  
 This is from the Sputnik web site and is fairly short but to the point.

Twitters' multimillion dollar US election pitch to RT

This last one is a bit longer, but it has graphics and charts so it is also an easy read. 

OK, I'm going to get back in the old recliner and get some rest. Until next time, as always, PLEASE try every day to treat all those you come in contact with the way you want to be treated.




2 comments:

  1. I hope you recover quickly. We need you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,
    Many thanks my friend. I probably will be OK in a few days. The weather here changed recently and I'm not the only person who has been to the medics for recent illness.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time