01 November 2017

Yeah, I know, another post from me today. Well, the one thing about not feeling too swift and the weather turns a bit cool and we get rain on top of it all, is I am just sitting here surfing the web with iTunes playing.
As I said in a previous post, when I mention Rush on this blog it will be about that really rocking three man band from the Great White North (that is Canada to all of you who never saw CBC TV).
While Rush has produced so many really great songs over the years,there is one that I really liked the very first time I heard it and, well, I just felt like sharing it today.
The You Tube link will get you to the full song, but the lyrics are displayed. Oh man, you need to follow the lyrics. Actually, I feel that way about every song I like. Yes, a good beat, melody, rhythm, and all that is important, but oh you must listen to the lyrics. If you don't care about lyrics, then stick to just instrumental music. Hey, even this old SOB likes some songs that are just music, no lyrics.

OK, here is the link to the one Rush song I ould listen to more than once every day for the rest of my life. The song is "Time Stands Still".

Time Stands Still

Oh, YES I am listening to this song as I type this post.
Please, try and treat everybody you meet each day the way you want to be treated. We CAN make a difference, we just have to get on and try.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time