01 November 2017

I am sure most of you readers of this small portion of the inter webs  realize I mostly just post here just to give me something to do.  When I restarted blogging, I set this one up to be different from my previous blogging attempts. My very first blog was often nasty and I tended to use what I call my "Marine language".  The next attempt at a blog got a bit kinder, but I quit as I felt I'd become talked out. 
As the very first post on this blog states, I will post on whatever I feel like. I will post on the damn fool wars of choice that 'Merikkka is in and also on politics. However, unlike previous blogs I have had, I will NOT focus so narrowly on those matters. Yes, they are important, but damn, I want to try and enjoy what life I still have left. That is why I will keep posting LOL cat photos and a few others that I have found on the net and even some I have taken myself. The drag racing photos a few posts back are all my own photos. It has been too many years since I last went to the races, but I probably will post more of the drag car photos I have saved on the hard drive and on a number of cd's. 

I know everybody and their proverbial brother is getting damn sick of hearing about Hi-Larry Clintstone and how she was "robbed" of her coronation as POTUS. Well, get set for some more about that aged old hag. I went to my GP Monday afternoon and he prescribed some meds for me. When I was at the pharmacy waiting to get my new meds, they had the TV on and it was showing Faux Noise. Hey, even some doctors offices have that crap on the TV sets if they have one in the waiting room. The pharmacy I use usually has the Weather Channel on, but mostly when we are having a big rain storm or if a hurricane is in the Gulf. 
OK, back to Monday afternoon and Faux Noise. There were four or was it five critters on the set in the studio at Faux Noise and they were going on and on about Hi-Larry. One of them asked a very good question. What was this question? Ah, glad you asked, so, here it is; Why are the MSM in the US of A still talking about this aged old hag?  The reply from at least three of the others on the set was, because she keeps getting in front of the cameras, and she IS news. What a bloody goddamn CROCK of pure bullshit! They cover this aged old hag, I still have that TV interview of her after poor old Gaddafi was murdered and her godawful cackle after she said; "We came, we saw, he died". What a despicable monster this female creature is. IF that would thing had become POTUS, I am certain this country would be even worse off than we are with the orange haired rodent. Now, you can disagree with me on this all you want, but nobody can convince me that I am wrong on this. The Clinton Foundation IS a criminal enterprise, pure and simple. What that foundation and that criminal family, the Clintstones, did in Haiti is enough to make a sane, decent human puke their guts out for months straight.
Any who, I am posting some links about this vile female creature for you reading. I don't give a flying crap in hell if you agree, disagree, or just don't care. As the first post said and the header on this page states, this is a place for me to say whatever I want to say. My blog, my opinions, if you don't like what I say, don't read this blog. Yeah, I still feel like crap, the meds haven't have had enough time to take full effect yet and also, I never set out to win friends and influence people with my rantings. I'd still keep this blog going even if nobody else ever read it. This is my small space on the inter webs for me to post whatever I feel like posting. If I sound like I'm pissed off, well, you deal with emphysema and then get pneumonia on top of that and tell me how you fucking feel.

OK, the links about the aged old war mongering hag, Hi-Larry.

Vengeful in defeat

Media: It's a crime to investigate

OK, now that is out of the way, I have one more that is on the lighter side. It is a spoof but at least this time I saved the fun stuff for last. 

Pythagoras wrote dozens of unhinged

Again, I ask all of you to treat everybody you come in contact with every day the way you want to be treated. While I may be a nasty, mean spirited old SOB, if we all try to do this, the world CAN be a nicer place for all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time