04 November 2017

Well, I managed to survive the 300 mile round trip and the silly baby shower and I'm not dead yet. Yeah, I know I can hear many out there saying "Oh shit! We was hoping the old SOB wouldn't make it back alive". Hey, I don't blame any of you. Most days, I wake up and my first thought is; "Shit, I'm not dead yet!"

Any who, just for shits and giggles, I'm just going to give one link to a funny and some LOL cats because.......It's still Caturday!!!!!!

Clinton institute for campaign ethics

Oh, YES, I laughed hard from that link. Laughing again now from just posting the link to it.  And now......LOL cat time.
Happy Caturday. Oh and if I wake up dead tomorrow, the world WILL cheer. Hope all who want, have a beer.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time