20 December 2017

Correction, yeah I do make mistakes.

On 19 December I posted two links. I said they were from Consortiumtimes.com. WRONG! They are from Consortium news.com Hey, the links did/do take you to the proper place, just my description of where they are from was wrong. See, I can and will admit when I am wrong.
Any who, Consortiumnews.com is on my list of links on the right side of this little, insignificant blog, so…….check it out. It will be worth your time even if you just look at the article titles. 
OK, more to come on the embassy ness, but not just now. I had an early start to a very busy day and my aged brain needs a rest. Yeah, yeah, I know, old age ain't for the faint of heart. Well, some have told me I have no heart. I bet I at least have a mechanical pump to circulate my hydraulic fluid though. See, I didn't even try to claim I have blood in me. LOL, that nasty stomach ulcer I had 2 years ago nearly drained all the blood I once had. Now I run on recycled hydraulic fluid. Transfusion? Hell no, transmission fluid! Yeah baby! The good stuff. 
Cheers and holly happy days to all. Oh, yeah, try to be nice to each other. If you can't do that, well, just be an asshat and then run like hell before the others gang up on you.
I did spend xmas and my bloody birthday in hospital and that ain't as fun as one might think it to be, you don't want to do that either. 
And,for your patience with me, some extra LOL cats.




2 comments:

  1. Why were you in hospital? What is going on with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,
    That was 2 years ago. I had a nasty bleeding ulcer. The arthritis meds I had been taking wore a hole in my old stomach. Only lost about ⅔ of my blood then. It has healed up and I've been OK in that regard for close to 2 years now. Didn't mean to panic anybody. Might be best if in the future I don't mention so much about me.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time