19 December 2017

And now, back to hard news

Well, I did tell you yesterday I'd get back with the hard news, or if you prefer, real news items. Hey, I could just post good music and LOL cats, but that would not be the real me.
I do enjoy my music. I call it mine as it is what I enjoy. My musical tastes run a huge swath of various types of music. I am particularly fond of what is now called classic rock, basically up to the 1970's when music was still rocking hard. I also like many of the 1050's rock, old school rock or now called oldies, even the early 60's rock gets tossed into that category. I do like some country & western music and of course the great ear of big band music. Hell, I was raised on Glenn Miller, and the Dorsey brothers music. Dad really liked that music and he played the old 78 rpms nearly every day when I was a kid. Yeah, OK, laugh all you want, but I was a kid way back. True, I am older than the hills and twice as dusty, but I really was young……once, a very long time ago. The damn fool war in Vietnam aged me even beyond what I'd thought possible.

Any way, I am what may be called a news junky. Yes, I cannot stop following events, in 'Merikkka and the rest of the world. I can blame that on Dad also. He always pushed me to get the best education I could. He also taught me to think for myself. That may have been partly why he liked to argue with me. I think he did that to get me to think and sharpen my thinking skills. I wonder if he'd be happy with this blog. I'm sure he'd tell me I could do better, so I keep trying. No, not to please him, he died the Saturday after 'saint' Ronnie was elected as our acting POTUS in November 1980. I may have said this before, Dad despised Ronnie so much that we were forbidden from even saying that name in his home the entire time once Ronnie got the nomination, maybe even once he decided to run for the office. Dad saidRonnie was the worst governor California ever had in his life time, well since we moved to SoCal in the spring of 1959 any way.

OK, I have 2 good links about the ongoing, seemingly cannot be killed "Russia gate". I still find it so very odd that any news that involves US politics is now slapped with a -gate on it. Watergate started this shit and I think we need for it to be put in a decent grave and left there.
The links are to Consortiumtimes.com. They are both by the founder of that site, Robert Parry. He goes into some detail how this entire Russia-gate mess is total crap. Not his words, mine. 

Russia gates litany of corrections

Yes, I was posted on 11 December and I am late with sharing it. Sorry, but I've had other things that required my personal attention here more than blogging hard news links. The idiot mess Trump set off with his declaration of Jerusalem being the capitol of the zionist entity. That is ongoing as I write this and I'll have more on it also.
Next is a follow up to the link above, also by Mr. Parry. He picks apart the "Russia-gate" crap even deeper and what he found caught me by surprise, but I now think it should not have been that big of a surprise even to me. I guess I have been too deeply involved with more personal/family matters and let my cynical side lapse a bit more than I should have. 

The foundering Russia gate scandal

What is amazing to me is that the MSM here in 'Merikkka still keeps trying despite real news that shows it to be false, that ALL 17 intelligence agencies were involved with the report about Russian influence on the last election for POTUS. We KNOW for a fact that only THREE agencies were used and the analysts were ALL  picked. As one of the quoted sources in the above links said, when you hand pick the people, you have picked the story you will run with. OK, that is not an exact quote, but I did get the idea of what was said correct. You hand pick a source because you know the source will give you the story you want. The three agencies that were used for the report? The CIA, NSA, and FBI. 
I admit the orange haired rodent who occupies the White House is a big boring bully and a total asshat. The thing is, he was elected as POTUS, fair and square. Hey, I had no hand in writing the US Constitution and if I had, there never would have been any electoral college. There would be, and still are (I think) elective classes in most of not all colleges. Yeah, I know, not the same thing. Well, I was trying to be a bit snarky, so there.  Geez, if I can't play with words on my own blog I may as well just post songs and LOL cats. Hey, I could start posting icanhazhotdogs as well.  I like dogs, I just prefer cats above other animals. Otters are way cool critters also. 

Now, some extra LOL cats, just because. Because I felt like it.





As always, I will ask you all to just TRY to treat others the way you want to be treated. We CAN make this a nicer world for all if we just try this on simple thing. I am certain of this. Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time