02 October 2017

Well Shit!
The "exceptional" nation once again proves beyond any possible doubt, just how goddamn exceptional it really is. Yes, I am referring to the mass killings in Lost Wages (Las Vegas to most of you folks).
Well, for starters, check "The Onion" today for a story they posted this morning. It may not be up now, but I'll give you the headline. 
"No way to prevent this" says only nation where this regularly happens.  IF the article/story is still up, please DO click on it. When you do, assuming it is still up, you will find other articles on previous mass killings, like the one in SanBernardino, California. Don't forget the one in that movie theater in Colorado, the school shootings in Connecticut or Columbine either. This country, 'Merikkka, has more of this type of "incident" than any other supposed civilized nation on this planet.
Yes sir boys and girls, (not so very) old 'Merikkka IS one bloody (very, very bloody) exceptional nation.
Yes, in some respects, you can say that I am being a bit sarcastic here with this post. Well, maybe I am, but, good grief people, I am so damn sick of this mass killing. If you are not outraged by this and the previous mass killings in our country, then in my way of thinking you are in a coma or brain dead.
I can tell you from personal experience that being shot at is no fun at all. I did a tour in the Vietnam war, 1970-71 as a US Marine. I was fortunate enough to not get shot. I saw more than enough death during that time to last about 100 life times and then some. ENOUGH!
Of course the orange haired rodent who is our POTUS will make all sorts of stupid tweets on this mess. He is going to run off to Las Vegas soon. Oh joy!  NOT. He is going to 'comfort' the wounded and the families of those who were killed. Yeah, if any of my immediate family were killed or wounded by this recent shooter, the LAST critter I'd want near me is tRump or any member of his family. 

Oh, on the POTUS, he still has yet to visit Puerto Rico. Oh, wait, he is in NO hurry to go there, they didn't all vote for him last November. Was that last sentence mean spirited? Tough beans and hard cheese if you think so. The clown(our POTUS) is a kindergarten sandbox bully and you best believe the clown DOES hold a grudge.

I'll stop for now. It is getting very hard to post without extreme profanity over this latest idiocy. Another mass killing in the "exceptional" nation. Or, as Madass Al(not so very)bright called it, the "indispensable" nation.  Please, indispensable? Exceptional? Excuse me while I go find a big bucket to barf into. I want to laugh but the tears won't stop.

Please, please people, be nice to each other. We are all we have. Live and let live. Treat others the way you want to be treated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time