03 October 2017

Rats! 
I am having more trouble than I need with this blog. I have tried everything I know, which probably isn't all that much. Honestly, I have many interests and do take some decent photos, but I never said I was the brightest bulb on the old xmas tree.
Any who, I keep trying to add some Word press blogs to my blog list.
For some odd reason, probably my own mistakes, I am unable to add two blogs that I follow that use Word press. Yeah, I know, I used Word press for the last blog I had. That old blog is still up for reading, but I got tired of the changes they kept making.
OK, so here are the sites/blogs I read every day, sometimes twice a day as both of these blogs often have more than one post every day.

First off Class Warfare Blog. This is by a very good guy, Stephen Prius. I highly recommend his blog to all. You can find it at http://stephenprius.wordpress.com.  You may have to type this link into your browser to get to his blog. Mr. Prius posts on a wide variety of topics. 

Next up is The Sensuous Curmudgeon. The site is located at;
http://sensuouscrumudgeon.wordpress.com. Again, you may need to type that link into your browser. Note that SC mostly blogs on creationists and religious news. The fake 'science' of "intelligent design" comes in for much ribbing on this site.

Oh boy. Looking back on my "problems" with the links, I now realize that it was 99.999999% MY own fault. For one thing I misspelled a name in one of the links. No wonder I got ran error saying that site/blog does not exist. It doesn't! Well, once again, old age beats down good intentions. I suppose I could claim brain fade, but personally, if I did that, I would have to accuse myself of pulling a total cop out. I need to really force myself to proofread. 
Oh joy of joys, as if I need a new challenge.......<smirk>. Well, apparently I DO need that one. I'll make an honest effort to proofread in the future.
hey, at least the links on the right side of this page all work now.

As always, please try to treat everybody you come in contact with every day the way you want to be treated. It can make this world a better place for all of us. Hey people, we are all that we have to make this a better life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time