03 October 2017

OK, got my links figured out. Finally.
Now, any reader, if there are any......LOL, can just click on any of the links at the right side of the page to go to any of my links.
Getting two of the blogs that are hosted by Word press nearly got me to question my sanity. 
I should point out here that many other people HAVE questioned my sanity in my nearly 70 years in this life. I have done so as well, but usually not until after I'd done something particularly dumb. And I admit, up front, that I have done some dumb things in my life. Some were so dumb, how dumb were they? Some of my dumb things were so dumb, that one actually did pronounce the "B" at then end of the word dumb.
Hey folks, I have never claimed to be the best, smartest, or brightest in anything. My ego is not that big. No, I don't think of myself as humble, just I think I know my limitations. Oh rats, now I sound like I'm quoting an old Clint Eastwood film; A man's got to know his limitations". Well, that does it, I'm ending this post NOW.

p.s. Please see the previous post for the real reason this old idiot had such troubles with the links. Yeah, I need to force myself to proofread everything, links included. I had misspelled at least one word in one of the links, so naturally I got an error message that said site/blog does not exist. No kidding there Walter old moron!
Yes, I do beat up on me now and then. Hey, somebody has to and I am better at it than anybody ever was.

Until next time, please try and treat everybody you meet the way you want to be treated. We CAN make this a better planet for all life, we just need to try and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time