12 October 2017

And now, something completely different.

FYI, yes, I personally took ALL the following at State Capitol Dragway in Erwinville, Louisiana. I have not been to the races for  few years and really want to get back there at least once more.
I met some of the nicest people t the track every time I went there. Friendly like you would not imagine. I was offered more food and cold drinks from total strangers, but we had on thing in common, we all enjoyed drag racing.














One extra reason I refused to watch little Ken Burns' film about the damn fool war I was in, yep, his Vietnam film that PBS has promoted the bloody crap out of. The following is just one of many reasons why I quit after the first episode.


Until next time, PLEASE try every day to treat ALL those you come in contact with the way you want to be treated.
Peace to all.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your flashback. they are damn rough when they come. The cars looked great. I have never been at the drag races, but it sounds grand. Be well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time