08 October 2017





Why did I post these two from LOL cats? Well, because I really like them. I saved them at charlies corner cats, the link is on the right side of this blog along with others I saved from LOL cats. Still having trouble adding the LOL cats link, ah well big deal. 

Oh, I really like the added text on both of these photos, not just the very nice photos of kittens in this case. 
Also, its my blog, so there.
OK, a good reason for the photos. I got a very nice email from a friend whom I've been emailing for some years. The email made me feel good and since I feel good, I figured I should share some goodness with any who happen to stumble on this blog.

Pay extra attention the the second photo. READ the caption and take it to heart.....please.

Until the next outrage, um, er, my next post (yeah that was intentional) please try to treat all the people you come in contact with each day the way you want to be treated. Hey, a few caring people CAN change this world, it is all who ever have. Margaret Mead said so. Argue with me all you want. Bloody damn hard to argue with her, she died in 1978!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time