09 October 2017

I realized in one of the last posts here I told you readers to check my cat corner for a particular photo that named some fish.
That was very rude of me, so to make up for my rudeness, here is the photo I mentioned.
I sincerely do apologize for being so rude to you, reader. I get carried away at times and forget my manners. Now, you can feel free to criticize my grammar any time, see both of them are long dead, so they will not be offended in any way. Yes, another poor, very poor most likely, attempt at humor. Hey, I did NOT quit my day job. Nope, my back gave out at work many years ago. 

So, here is the photo that names some fish.


 Until next time, please try and treat everybody you meet each day the way you want to be treated. We CAN make this world nicer for everybody. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I will be posting more of these LOL cat photos in future blog posts. I have figured how to do that. The links, well, still working on that. Hey, I am nearly 70 years old, brain is not what it once may have been.....LOL

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time