08 October 2017

What can I say? When you are on a roll, you are on a roll. 
Today is my rolling day, or so it seems.
Blog roll that is. Now, if anybody wants to share a fresh baked roll, I'm willing to eat some.

I just found a song on You Tube. Oh big deal you say, there are tons of songs there. Yes, I know, I have a long, long list saved to different folders at You Tube. Keep adding more every visit.
I have posted more than a few times a line from a song. Nobody can, or would care to, count the number of times I've said the following on a blog post or in an email/comment to an article I've read. The line is----"Memories are like starlight. They go on forever".  Well, I never told you the song title. Today, after listening to it on iTunes, I looked it up on You Tube. OK, here is the song title and the singer. The song is "Aurora Borealis" by C W McCall. 
The line I use is the last line of the song, so, you'll have to wait for it. The entire song is still worth a listen, my opinion.

The video with photos of the Northern Lights is the nicest one at You Tube so far. The first one I found was OK, same good song, but the video was of a fish tank. Well, OK, fish swimming in a nice tank is fine. Needed a cat or three looking at those fish though.  Check charlies corner cats for a photo of 2 cats looking at a big fish tank, I know there is one on one of the pages.
Well, that's it.......for this post...LOL.
Maybe for the day.....you all hope. Hey, be honest, I am not that easy to take. I know this, honest I do. Oh, remember, nobody forced you to come here and read/look at my blog.

Treat everybody you meet each day the way you want to be treated. If we all do this, we WILL make the world a nicer place for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time