18 October 2017

Just a small clarification for readers of this blog. Any time I mention Rush, I will NOT be talking about that moronic ass rush limpburger. No folks, any mention by me of Rush here will be about the band Rush. Yes, I do like their music. 
That other rush is a drug addict and a total asshat clown. By the way, he has not been in the news much at all of late, and that is a very good thing.
Rush, on the other hand is still playing good rock music.


Just HAD to add this photo. Yeah, you bet I laughed the first time I saw it at LOL cats and still do, even right now.  I told you, I am a sarcastic old SOB.

Until next time, please TRY to treat all the people you meet every day the way you want to be treated. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm a complete Rush fan. The Canadians have contributed to the cultural oeuvre like few other bands in history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive my rudeness for not doing so sooner. Welcome to the Korner Moine X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, but no apologies needed my friend. I was remiss as well in not welcoming you to mine. All's fair dinkum as they say in OZ.
    We've got Rush and cats in common, I expect we'll get on famously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh noes! You violated one of my rules. Yes, you apologized to me. Please don't do that again....OK?
    Um, you may be sorry about welcoming me, I tend to overstay any welcome I've had. (smirk) Sorry, I just had to add that last bit. See, once upon a time, long, long ago (I'm old) I was told I could be anything I wanted to be. So, I became sarcastic.

    Oh, one more thing to ponder. It's all mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.

    Yes, both are supposed to be funny. I know, I know, don't quit my day job...LOL. Actually, I have no day job, I'll be 70 if I'm still alive late this December.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time