16 December 2017

Just got this in an email and need to share it

Sorry to interrupt your Caturday with an important item, but this IS important. I just got this in an email less than 15 minutes ago and felt I had to share it with you readers of this little blog.
It is just under 3 minutes and it is worth your time folks. This concerns the recent vote by the FCC to overturn net neutrality. 
Just check out the short video and, well, help fight to over rule the idiot FCC. Keep the net neutral and screw the big ISP's and farcebook, giggle, twitter, etc..

The internet is under attack

Sorry for the interruption of your Caturday, but this IS important, to me any way.

2 comments:

  1. It's just the latest act in the agenda of crushing the online antiwar and anticapitalist movement. It's the same process that included Fakebook censoring all proRussia content, and Twitter labelling anyone who has a username with Cyrillic alphabet an agent of Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually even worse than that Bill. One article I read about some guy who was supposedly a "Ruskie troll" due to him using twitter while he was in Moscow, Russia on actual business. The crazy here in 'Merikkka is beyond belief. To think I served honorably for four years in the USMC only to see this country of my birth decent into this shit hole mess. Makes me think I'd have been better off going to Canada and then on to Sweden. At least I would not get these goddamn flashbacks with each new damn fool war of choice.
    Who am I kidding, I did what I felt I needed to do at the time. Besides, it all made me who/what I am today. Blogging lets me channel my anger and relieve the flashbacks a bit. Maybe my experiences will cause some young person to not enlist in the military. That would be a very good result. Well, nuts, now I'm getting all philosophical. Can't have that, not from/by me any who.
    The told me, smile, things could be worse. So, I smiled, and sure as shit, thing s got worser.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time