13 December 2017

In case you hadn't noticed by now

Just in case any who stop by this little blog hadn't noticed by now, I don't give a flying crap in hell what anybody thinks of me or my opinions. Yeah, so I have a bad attitude, well goddamnit, it's MY attitude. Nobody forces you to read this blog. Don't like my attitude/opinions, well, go find some other blog to read. There are plenty more available, no doubt you can find one that fits your personal preferences much better than this one ever will.

Now for a bit of 'truth in advertising' as it were. I have stated my personal 'theme song' before, well here it is again in case anybody forgot or didn't read that post.

Hell in a bucket

And, just to make bloody damn certain, here is another to show that I don't care if anybody agrees with me.

 Bad Reputation
I honestly do NOT give a shit about my reputation. 
Need more proof? Well, OK, here ya go then…..



This post is intended to give you a break from the news updates regards the shit storm Trumpski created with his bullshit about Jerusalem being the capitol of the zionist entity.

Holly happy days to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time