16 December 2017

It's Caturday again!

OK, as it is Caturday again, I'm going to go light with news and just give you all a nice song and some LOL cats. Yep, no hard news today, again. I'm just about burnt out following the mess that we are neck deep in with declaring Jerusalem as the capitol of the zionist entity. There WILL be more on this soon here however. Trust me folks, I won't let go of this deal any time soon.

OK, first up a good tune for Caturday, well any day actually. Unless you don't like certain types of music. Well, my blog, my choice of songs posted here. Deal with it, or not, your choice. 

If you want to Get to heaven

Now, some LOL cats with attitudes. Yes, MY kind of cats. 



























Yes, yes, I do know that I have used some of these photos before. Well, when you have good ones, you tend to reuse them at times. This is one of those times. It's been a rough few weeks here for us and I'm just feeling a bit worn out, so time to recycle some of the better LOL cats for this post. They all fit the basic theme for today in my opinion. These cats do have attitude and show it. That IS what cats do. I know first hand having shared my homes with a number of cats over the past years. 
OK, as always, until next time; please try and treat others the way you want to be treated. If we all just try, this world can be nicer for all of us. It sure can't hurt to try. 
Yes, I did post extra LOL cats for putting up with my rants these past days. Be ready for more rantings to come though. As I said above, I'm not done with this embassy deal nor the fake crapola of what is called "Russia-gate". Why ever since Watergate does every damn idiotic thing that concerns US politics have to be called some sort of gate? I am starting to believe it is due to the fact that 'Merikkkans are NOT very bright at all these days. They just grab onto some older thing that made news way back and reuse it. Beats having to actually think. Oh, right, thinking hurts their little heads! 



2 comments:

  1. Dang bruv. You sure are full of kitteny goodness today. That's just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. I needed them myself.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time