16 December 2017

Caturday extra

This is just a short addition for Caturday. It is a link to a short article that some may enjoy, others, well, maybe a humor transplant will be needed. Yes, that last was a bit snarky, hey, I told you folks over and over, I AM an old sarcastic/cynical SOB and have legal documents to prove it.

Any who, for your laughs, smiles, or whatever, here ya go;

Top ten comedic news stories

OK, even I admit Mr. Durst isn't the most funny guy on the interwebs, but he does provide a smile now and then. I think he did a pretty good job with this one, your opinions will vary of course. Hey, that's life. If we all agreed on everything, I know for sure I'd be bored to the point of suicide. 
OK then holly happy days to all. Have a great Caturday and please try to treat others the way you want to be treated. I know it isn't always easy, but it is a good habit to at least try. If sarcastic/cynical grumpy old me can do it, then it should be easy for you folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time