09 March 2018

Just a pre Caturday taste of LOL cats.

Not feeling up to posting any hard news today. I'm going to give my BP med a few days to lower that before I post hard news. That usually gets my BP way up and according to the last time a medical professional checked mine, I was close to having a stroke, so, today it will just be a pre Caturday posting of some extra LOL cats.
Yeah, I know, some are thinking (maybe even out loud) why doesn't the old fart just kick off already. Well, that may coming sooner than any expect, but it hasn't happened yet. Obviously. 

OK, the pre Caturday photos;






OK, until Caturday this will probably be all from me today.
Until then, please just TRY to be nice to everybody you meet each day. We can make this world a much nicer place for all life, we just need to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time