05 March 2018

Just a few extras, because I feel like it

First off one more from the Onion. As the clowns show that is the US White House and the high turn over of the staff there, this one seems appropriate.  Well it does to me and I find it to be funny.
Nation not sure how many ex-Trump staff

This next link is from the BabylonBee.com. It puts a whole new "spin" on how the TV news spins what passes for news in 'Merikkka. I also see it as very funny.

CNN purchases industrial sized washing machine

And finally, I will leave you folks with a nice song from my youth.
This is by the Association and is quite nice. It may make your Monday seem a bit nicer even. Give it a listen. Oh, no lyrics on the You Tube site for this song, sorry but not every song on You Tube has the lyrics with the song. Ah well, we can't have it all, all the time. Such is life though. Win some, lose some, the other times, you get rained out.

Time for Life

Until next time, please just try to be nice to each other. It could make this world a better place for all of us and, you just may like doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time