26 December 2017

The Killary Klingon bots are very deperate

Well, I hope you  all had a nice Catsmess yesterday. Today, well, I get back to real news. Yep, the fun and games, LOL cats and songs are done for now. Don't fret too much though, Caturday will still be at least partly LOL cats here until I run out of them, which may not be until some months after my death. LOL, of course none of you will know when that day comes. See in the state of Loosey Annie one does NOT have to post a death notice in any newspaper. Odd no? It was quite a pleasant surprise to me when I was told that news. Back when I lived in SoCal, you were required to post a death notice in a newspaper. My later wife told me to use the cheapest paper, so I did. 
Well, hey folks, this state where I now reside still has its legal code based on the  Napoleonic code. Well, Loosey Annie WAS French until old tom Jefferson bought it for pennies on the dollar. In other words, he got a sweet deal. The guy was using Wally Street rules before Wally Street even started up. Buy low, sell high. Ah yes, 'Merikkka, land of the 'golden rule'. Now, before you call me a liar, remember, in 'Merikkka, the 'golden rule' is this; them what has the gold makes the rules. See, I was correct. 'Merikkka IS based on that 'golden rule'. 
Yeah, OK, ok, that was a 'gotcha' type comment, but hey, it IS true. 
As an example of how desperate the Killary bots are, I offer the following linked article. You really do need to read this one folks. It is almost beyond belief. OK, disclosure time. In the 2016 election for POTUS I did vote for Jill Stein. I would have voted for the "Peace and Freedom Party" but, they have not been on the ballot here in this state since I have been here, this goes back to 2000. I am not even sure if they still qualify for the ballot back in California now days. If they folded, well, I am sorry. 
The fact that some members of the DLC, the 'leadership' of the donkey gang have called Jill Stein a "Russian troll" or "Russian agent" is so bloody goddamn STUPID as to be laughable, if it was said as a joke. Unfortunately, it was NOT meant as a joke, but as fact! No screaming shit. You really DO need to read this rather short article to get the full story of this ridiculous crapola. Seriously donkey gang, the election is so 2016! Come ON, it is damn near 2018 and yet you moronic asshats are still bitching about how Killary Klingon was "cheated"? Jeebus H. fucking Christ on a goddamn crutch! I got a song for you. The "Eagles" doing "Get Over It". 
Hell, I'd post a link to that song, but You Tube has every video of it blocked in 'Merikkka. LOL, it's a conspiracy! LOL!

OK, the article you need to read;

jill stein collusion russiagate

That's all for today. It is cold here, I am tired and not feeling too swift, so enough for today.
Try an be nice to each other. 



2 comments:

  1. If Bigfoot had been on the ballot and Killary had lost they'd have called it a Russian agent.

    Is there anything in your country that isn't blamed on Russia now? It's become an international joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,
    I have a nasty feeling that you are 100% correct. Imagine that, Bigfoot as a "Russian troll"! Now that takes the cake, the plate under the cake, the table cloth, and the entire damn table.
    I agree that 'Merikkka IS an international joke. The recent loss; 128 to 9, in that UN general assembly vote shows just what a sick joke not so very old 'Merikkka IS today. And still, the Killary bots whinge and cry about how she couldn't have lost the election unless the Ruskies tampered with the voting. There are not enough rubber rooms to hold those totally deluded morons.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time