27 December 2017

More "Russia-gate" madness

OK, I admit up front, the links here are a bit old. Yeah, well the old saying applies; better late than never. Of course as Dad told me, better never late. Well, things have been very hectic in this household of late so my blogging has slipped some. I suppose I am due for 50 lashes with the proverbial wet noodle. Well, let whomever has said wet noodle track me down and try to lash me….LOL, be warned, I will defend myself.

Yesterday I brought up how the morons, no offense to actual morons, in congress are going all out to paint Jill Stein as a 
Russian agent" since she had attended a dinner given by RT to celebrate their anniversary and oh my lord, Vlad Putin was also at that same dinner. Some have even said that Ms. Stein actually talked to Mr. Putin. Why, hells bells, that makes her a "Russian agent" for certain. Or, does it? I think not, but what the hell, I just am an old, broken down former US Marine/Vietnam war vet.  So, who are you going to believe? Some old war vet or some asshat member of congress who never even wore any US military uniform? Yeah I am looking at past members like Mr. 5 deferments Cheney and his ilk. Oh, don't forget poor lil' 4-F Donnie Trumpski either.
Another rap against Ms. Stein, she said nice things about Wikileaks and Mr. Assange, the main guy behind Wikileaks. Well get the rope out and build that scaffold then. Sure as hell, the woman is guilty as sin and must be hung by the neck until…..um hold on there Sparky. This IS still 'Merikkka and the US law says one is innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Oh, wait, I keep forgetting, congress critters do not read US laws nor the US Constitution, ever. Why would they? Hell, many of them are even lawyers, so one might expect them to have at least some small understanding of how US laws supposedly work. It seems though, that once elected to either house of congress, any and all actual education/knowledge gets tossed into the trash bin. Bet it doesn't even get recycled. 
OK then, now I have some links to articles about other "Russian agents". Well, it depends on your definition of just what a Russian agent may be. IF you are a member of either house of the US congress, well, I wonder if even they know. No, I am NOT being sarcastic now, just giving my personal opinion of congress. By the way, according to some polls taken not so long ago, congress rated almost as poorly as used car sales persons and even insurance sales persons. Yeah, right down in the shit with that goddamn asshat Flo and her white apron selling that shit for nothing "Progressive" insurance, or maybe the crap gecko. Either way,congress didn't rate very highly among my fellow 'Merikkkans. 
First up is one about how "Russian trolls" are taking over the world. Or, are they? You read the article and you decide.  

Russian trolls taking over the world

Now, this one is by a confessed Russian linked twitter bot. Yes, this person is actually confessing to being a "Russian twitter bot".  Wow! Um, er, just what the hell IS a twitter bot any who? Seriously folks, I haven't a clue. I do not have twitter nor farcebook and see no reason to ever get/have either of them.  Any way, the article.

Confessions of a (verified) Russian twitter bot

Now can you see how bloody goddamn STUPID this whole "Russia-gate" shit storm has become? Seriously folks. Come ON! This is so fucking stupid I am at a loss for words to describe how stupid it is. You have to travel for work. Your flight lands in Russia for whatever reason. You have time to wait until you board the plane to your destination, so, you check your farcebook or twitter account. You are now a "Russian agent"/"Russian troll". Because YOU logged onto.into your own account from Russia. That simple fact is why YOU are now a "Russian agent". If you cannot see how goddamn fucking stupid this shit is, please do NOT drive any motor vehicle, do not operate any machinery, but please DO get to an eye doctor ASAP! Because you are fucking BLIND!

One last "Russia-gate" article for you. This from Black Agenda Report. Yes, I do have a link to their web site in my list of links on this page. Just check the right side of the page for links. 

Russia gate and the collapse

OK, that is enough for you to read. Now, just because you endured my rantings, I'll leave you with some music to wash down the links above. See, I am trying to be nice to you readers. 

Sliver tongued devil
Yes, another Kristofferson song from the album I gave you a song from a short time back. 

Dirty World
The Traveling Wilburys from the first album they did. Oh, the lyrics are on this one for you. Couldn't find one of the Kristofferson song with the lyrics. Sorry about that, blame You Tube. That's where I get many of my songs from, unless I have bought the cd/album already.

LA Woman
Aha! The Doors again. Oh, and the lyrics are included. Just my way of saying thanks to you for stopping by this insignificant blog.
Oh, but wait, there's more………YES, some extra LOL cats. Just because. Because I feel generous.



Until next time, try to be nice to each other and be careful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time