06 November 2017

Well, thanks loads once again 'Merikkka. Thanks for showing the entire world how goddamn fucking STUPID you really are. Oh, and thank you so very much for showing the entire world how "sacred" you hold life. 
I always want to ask the clowns who protest the absolute right of a woman to abort her unborn child, will they adopt the kid if the woman decides to let her pregnancy go full term? if not, why not?
Hypocrites. 'Merikkka is plum FULL of them. Yesterday, Sunday 5 November, 2017, 'Merikkka once again, and way too soon, how fucking STUPID it is. Hey, 'Merikkka, the world has known this fact for decades. Quit showing off your stupidity! ENOUGH!!

Yes, this is about the mass shooting at that church in Texas. Well, I cannot but post 2 links to the Onion again. You already know what the first one is. Yes, I used it here after the bigger mass shooting in Lost Wages (that is Las Vegas to you who don't read this blog).

No way to prevent this

If you scroll down this page you will see previous times this same headline has been used. No, I am NOT making light of this most recent mass shooting, just reenforcing how bloody goddamn STUPID 'Merikkka IS.

Now, one more Onion link. Man, this one fits so well with EVERY other mass shooting in 'Merikkka. It isn't the proper geological age to discuss gun control.  OK, how about maybe oh, say 10,000 years from now? Too soon? Probably. Holy shit, 'Merikkka sure loves the killing of other folks. Some love can be very, very bad. This "love" sure as hell counts as bad in my opinion. 

Nation to wait for more facts

Yes sir boys, we needs to get us some more of them facts before we do.......absolutely NOTHING at all about this shit.  Well, hell, no doubt some of the folks who got killed this past Sunday were on welfare, were disabled, too old to be productive, or maybe they prayed to the wrong doG. Who knows why this recent shooting took place. Yes, I have seen where the Air Farce said they "messed up" by not reporting the supposed, now dead, shooter to the NCC of his physical violence against his wife and child. Had that been done, he would not have been able to purchase a gun legally. Um, excuse me here, but there are so many unlawful firearms in 'Merikkka that he still could have got one. Of course buying a gun illegally may cost more and it may jam or not function properly. Oh, and you can't just go back to the person you paid for it and get your money back if said gun doesn't work properly. Hell, try doing that and you may be killed. Works for me.

OK, honesty time. I own firearms. I own a 12 gauge, double barrel shotgun. It is aa legal short barrel type, it was called a coach gun as stagecoach drivers, shotgun riders used them in the 1800's. I also own a .45 cal. single action revolver, 6 shot cylinder. Another short barrel gun. Not that short, 6 inch barrel length. Yes, like the old western men carried. I always liked the looks of these guns and was trained very well in the use of all sorts of firearms by the US Marines. Other than the odd hours at an authorized shooting range, the only time I'd ever use either of my guns would be to protect my family in a matter of life or death. I hope like hell I never am in that situation. I am an old combat vet, Vietnam 1970-71. I know first hand what bullets do to a human being. It ain't pretty folks. Trust me. If you don't, I know you can find all sorts of gory images on the net. Go look at them and try very hard to not puke your guts out. 
This mass shooting/killing in the country I was born in, and still am so fucking dumb that I still live in it makes me despair. I fear for the little children. One of the dead from this most recent killings was a small baby. Jesus H. fucking Christ on a goddamn crutch! What could a babe in arms have done to deserve this? I wonder, OK, this is going off on a tangent now. Are there mass shootings/killings some pererted way to make me try and believe in some damn fool doG? Well, if so, it will NOT work. However, I can say in all honesty, I am deeply ashamed of my country. Not just for these mass shootings/killings right here at home, but for ALL the needless deaths around the globe by US forces. I am ashamed for my own participation in the damn fool Vietnam war. Shit folks, this crap brings the old memories back from the closet where I'd put them. Fuck this shit 'Merikkka! Fuck it now! I'm sick of the damn flashbacks! 




People, PLEASE, please TRY and treat ALL the other people you come in contact with EVERY day the way you want to be treated. It isn't that hard to do. We have got to stop this bullshit of grabbing a goddamn gun every time we get pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time