09 November 2017

Just because I had this wild idea, so here we go again. Yeah, another post from the old broken down SOB.  Hey, this time there is not much to read. I figured to just link to some good tunes and toss in a LOL cat or maybe a bunch of LOL cats. You cannot have too many LOLs in a day.

First up I give you a very nice song with what I think is one of the absolute funniest scenes from any movie ever. Yes, from the film "Life of Brian", here is a link to the song with the video clip from the film. Watch this and if you don't laugh, you are either brain dead or very religious. Hmm, in my view, no difference between those options, Hey, I said up front, I am and old SOB!

Always look on the bright side of life

Next a very nice song by The Byrds. This one has a nice video to accompany the song. Enjoy. 

Wild Mountain Thyme

I am adding this one just to piss off the war lovers. You can follow the lyrics on this one, they are on screen for you.

Sky Pilot   This is the long, or I should say, the full version. There is a shorter version on You Tube and it did get some radio play back during the damn fool Vietnam war.

Now I give one last song.  This one is by Heart, yes Ann and Nancy Wilson. After I got the album, we had 6 cats and Sherie and I both watched the cats walk into the room while this was playing on the stereo. It fit our cats so well. No, they were NOT bad in any way, mostly. It just fit their attitudes. The lyrics are on the page of this song link. 

Bad Animals

The song begins; They walk into the lobby. The pack in black. Heads are turning. But they don't look back.  They must be crazy. Not  buying in. Why those outsiders.  Got to shock and offend.
(No our cats were not all back, 2 were black with grey stripes, the others were orange and mama Patches was try colored.)
Hey, that opening fits me too. I guess that I am a very bad animal. 
Just because, here is THE LOL cat photo to go with this song.


Now, some extra LOL cats. Why? Because I said above, you CANNOT have too many LOLs per day. That's why.





Well, until next time. Live your life and allow others to live theirs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time