07 November 2017

Just finished reading the article I will link to and it is a must read by any who detest what 'Merikkka is doing and may do sooner than we'd want. 
It is by a major in the US Army. Oh, want to know who in the US of A is the most anti war of all? It is the troops who will have to fight the next goddamn useless, idiotic war of choice. They will be the ones doing the killing and dying, NOT any member of either house of congress nor any other rich asshole. 

War making in the age of the imperial presidency

Now, just so you don't get too bummed out, a few extra LOL cats. Just because I feel like it.




Until next time. Well, just live your life your way I guess and let others do the same.  As a neighbor of mine told me the other day; I'm so broke I cannot even afford to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time