25 November 2017

It's Caturday!

Well folks, here we are, still. Today is Caturday! To help you enjoy this first Caturday after turkey day, assuming you are in 'Merikkka that is, I am going to try and be nice. I'm just going to link to some good music, with the lyrics so you can follow along with the songs. Yes, the lyrics, or as some say, the words, of a song are important. 

The first two are from Rush. Yes, once again we venture into the Great White North for some good music. Who you gonna call for good rocking? Rush, that's who!

Free will

I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose free will. Unless you like being a slave to whatever.

Take a friend
Take yourself a friend. Keep 'em till the end. 

Now, for something different. Not quite the old Monty Python bit, but sort of close. A nice song from a band many of you probably never even know had made music. The Marshall Tucker band.

Heard it in a love song 
I added this one, well, just because. I like the song and it seemed like a great addition to a laid back Caturday. 
Now, for your enjoyment, or not as the case may be, the Caturday LOL cats.






No doubt the last one applies to many of us, particularly if you live in 'Merikkka. If you think things in this country are bad, just wait, they will get worse. That reminds me, when I was a kid, older folks used to tell me, smile, things could get worse. So, I smiled, and sure as shit, things DID get worse.

Well, like the old broken record, yeah, you KNOW what is coming next----until next time, PLEASE just try to treat everybody you come in contact with the way you want to be treated. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree , it sure got worse this last presidential election. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time