24 November 2017

You bet I am still pissed at the FCC

Yes folks, I am still highly pissed that the FCC will likely revoke the net neutrality next month when they vote on this issue.
However, I figure I should lighten things up some. I admit my rant on this issue was nasty. Well, too damn bad. get this old veteran pissed off and stand back, because my Marine language WILL come out, big time. Boy it sure as hell did the other day. 
OK, just for a change of pace and to allow my blood pressure to drop back towards the supposed normal range, I have some links to some less serious matters this evening. 

First we have another one from the Onion. 

Frustrated Jesus

Next, one from a new blog to this little blog. Thanks Mike for giving me the link to this site. Funny stuff here, like the Onion, but with a twist. This is from the Babylon Bee.com. The link is in my list of links on the right side of this page.

Belief in hell spikes

Well, I found it to be funny. Your opinion may vary. Lighten up people, heaven and hell are artificial constructs. Neither exists for real. Just as every religion was/is man made. Every doG since the very first one have been created by humans. 

Another from Babylon Bee. This is for the remaining American football fans. Wonder how many quit watching that crap since many of the players have taken a knee during the playing of that crap song at the start of every sporting event in this country? No doubt they even play it for the pre-school sandbox championships.

Amazing it took a few years

Yeah, I still think it is funny. Of course, I am an old, broken down SOB. Hey, I have legal documents to prove it!

One final funny from Babylon Bee.

Scholars ac/dc song thunderstruck

Now, since it is almost Caturday here in central Louisiana, a few extra LOL cats, just because.





Hey, here is an idea for you folks. Try to do like the last LOL cat photo here. Yes, I do mean make a new friend. You just might enjoy it and it could make your life better. Until next time, try to treat others the way you want to be treated. The world will be a better place for us all if we all just try. The way this world seems to be going down the old toilet, what have you got to lose? Just TRY to be nice to each other. It really isn't that hard. Hey, if I can try every day to treat all I come in contact with every day, the rest of you should have no problems trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time