19 November 2017

Well hell, I somehow managed to still be alive. Exactly one week ago, at damn near this very time; 5 AM CST, my crap week started.
Yeah, yeah, I know I mentioned this in the last posts. Well, all I will say about my crap week is that it was a miserable goddamn fatherfucker of a week.  Anybody who wants details, well, there is an old song that part of the lyrics tell you; "Wishing ain't wanting and wanting ain't getting".  That is ALL i am willing to share on this matter. Damn right, it IS on a need to know basis/ Just be aware that this past week has made me even more sarcastic and disgusted/pissed off, so there may be some extra nastiness to a few more posts here. 
I really wish that any who read this piss poor excuse of a blog, and in particular any who decide (doG knows why {actually that mythical fig newton of your fevered imagination cannot know anything} anybody would decide to follow this blog)  do NOT read the very first post to this blog. If you had bothered to do so, you will have found out that I did say up front that there is a very good chance that your very own favorite ox may get gored. If you get offended at what I post her, well, you DO have options. Yes, you can unfollow and/or go read some other blog. Hell, these interwebs Are loaded with various blogs. Personally, I don't care if nobody reads this one. I am not trying to "win friends or influence people" here. Nope, as the top of this page says, right under the vat using a Mac book lap top says; this is just a space on the interwebs where I can say anything I want. 
Oh, just FYI, I am NOT grumpy. No, this is my happy mood. Was that comment sarcastic? Well, you decide if it is or, maybe I am just being snarky and teasing you. I won't tell.

Now, for some goodies. Today is Sunday. Hope all had a happy and fun filled Caturday yesterday. I tried to rest up from this past week. Well, I tried, wasn't all that successful, but, oh well........and so it goes. 
A link on the right side of this page will get you to a very nice site based on tumblr. I am referring to the site "Atheist Jack". Just to ask Jack a question about borrowing some of his cool items for use here I had to sign up for tumblr. First off, I did that and asked Jack if he'd allow me to borrow from his site to post here. He was very gracious and said yes. So, another huge THANK YOU to good old, or maybe he isn't that old, I don't ask folks their age for letting me borrow from him.  What follow now are a few of the ones from his site that I liked. He has plenty more and I highly recommend you check his site out ASAP.

This last one may offend some of you. It sort of fits with what the orange haired rodent, our current POTUS, is supposed to have told the widow of one of the US troops who was killed recently in Niger.  Yes, I DO mean the supposed comment he made to that poor woman that her husband "knew what he'd signed up for". Well, truck Frump! Yes, I did rearrange some letters there. Bet your ass I can be sneaky at times. Hey, it is my Marine Corps training. I may have ended my enlistment in June of 1972, but I have not forgotten all of my training. Some things get beat into you so damn often and well, that it is damn near impossible to ever forget them. That USMC training is just one of many I have vivid memories of. So, deal with this one all you "good" xtians!







As my maternal grandpa used to say, if you don't like this, then you should put an egg in your shoe and beat it.

All of these were borrowed from Atheist Jack. You folks really do need to visit his tumblr site.
Just in case any are still here, I may get back to posting about the goings on in 'Merikkka, US politics, and even world events in the near future. Then again, I just may stay with more LOL cats and songs for a while longer. This is my blog and I'll post what I want to. If you came here looking for answers, well, man alive, you need serious help. Actually I would suggest you need serious professional help, like mental health help, immediately. As one recent LOL cat photo said, it's the one with the white kitten with a stuffed toy critter; "If you're looking for the wrong answers, you have come to the right place". FYI, that photo is the last one on the post dated 9 November 2017. Look it up if you wish. 

All I have are questions, a large number of opinions, and maybe, now and then, a few, very few, suggestions. Answers? Oh shit, don't make me laugh. I'm out of them. Hell, even IF i had any, none of you would take mine seriously. Remember, I am nobody. And damn, I like it that way. I am just an old, broken down working class guy. Not special in any way. 
Well, like an old broken record, yeah, you know what is coming now. Please TRY to treat everybody you come in contact with every day the way you want to be treated.And if for some reason you can't do something as simple as that, then just keep your mouth shut and let them live their lives in peace.

3 comments:

  1. But cannibalism makes for some nice horror stories :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,
    Oh my friend, this comment of yours is just one more reason I enjoy reading your blog. You ARE a master story teller and I am truly honored to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed Atheist Jack for a while now. A great site. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time