24 October 2017

As I seem to be on another roll today, here is a link about the orange haired rodent who occupies OUR White House today.
It isn't very long, but I do think it is well worth your time to read it. I wonder how many supporters of his will do so. Oh, wait, probably none. See Counterpunch is one of those nasty "leftie" web sites. Well, tough beans and hard cheese to them then. Trump supporters need to know this as it will have huge effect on them and their families. No doubt they and he will just call it "fake news" and go back to Faux Noise or one of the other bullshit TV "news" channels.
Their loss. Well, actually, we all of will will suffer huge losses from this when it happens. Notice I did not say if, because it most likely will happen.

Trumps war against his own supporters


Again, please try to treat everybody you meet each day the way you want to be treated. 

2 comments:

  1. Do you think tRumpsky even knows who or what his based supporters are beyond the generalities. They are not real people to him. He can't comprehend their lives. He can feel only for himself. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Those poor rubes though. The tax plan tRumpski wants to get will not help them at all. Actually, it will hurt them and only benefit the very rich. Hey, politics as usual for 'Merikkka. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. I think politicians call that a win-win deal. Yes, I am being very sarcastic. I meant to be.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time