14 March 2018

I just could not pass up sharing this one

Hey there readers, I was surfing the old interwebs this morning and when I went to one of my favorite sites, yep, the Onion, I found an article that I knew immediately I needed to share with you.

I just found out about socks

Now of course me being an old broken down heather/pagan/atheist I knew this moron MUST be one of them new college graduate from 'Merikkka. Yeah, so I did serve honorably in the US Marines and even did a tour in that damn fool, useless war in Vietnam. Well, I figure I earned the right to be as critical of 'Merikkka as anybody else. 

Oh, just a bit of FYI (for your information) to add on to this article. Did you know that socks were actually invented as hand warmers? Yep, tis true, but, that idea went down to defeet.  De feet. Get it? Oh, come ON people, it is a joke. If you didn't at least almost sort of smile at that, well, you are one damn good liar. Bet some of you laughed hard enough to need to clean your keyboards. Yes, that joke is older than the hills and twice as dusty, but some of those oldies are still goodies. 

OK, one more oldie. A big moron and a little moron were sitting on a fence. The big moron fell off. Why didn't the little moron fall off? Because he was a little more on. 
OK, I know, don't quit my day job. Well, as I have told you many times before, I don't have a day job, nor any job at all. I was declared permanently unemployable after a marathon 11.5 hour surgery to repair the damage to my spine many years ago. Also, I had my 70th birthday this past December, so there.  What passes as my day job is listening to music and surfing the interwebs. 

OK, until next post, just TRY to treat all those you meet each day the way you want to be treated. I'll try, notice I said try, to keep the old jokes to a minimum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time