16 March 2018

Another crap day, but some good songs to help make it nicer

Still not feeling very good today, but I decided to post some links to three good songs to try and make up for my crap attitude.
Yeah, it's Paul Simon day at the Korner. I have not had any requests for any song yet so, I'll just post the ones I like. Will I ever consider posting a requested song? Maybe. I'd need a link to hear it first. If I like it or think others might like it, I'd probably post a link to it.  Just go back a few posts her and re-listen to the one I linked to; "Write Me a Song". Yep, I don't want any sad songs. I prefer upbeat songs. From those I posted yesterday, you can see I like fun songs as well. 

OK, here we go with three from Paul Simon. 
I still have fond memories of good old Kodachrome, damn nice film, even though you had to send it off for processing.

Kodachrome

You can call me Al
Great video of Paul and Chevy Chase acting up. Great song also. 

The Boy in the Bubble

OK, that is all for today. Oh, tomorrow is Caturday  again. Yes, I do have a bunch of LOL cats set to pounce here for Caturday. Wait for it……..it is still Friday here in CenLa.

Until then, just please TRY to be nice to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time