27 October 2018

Once again, it's Caturday

Hello and welcome to another Caturday post. Lots of LOL cats for this nice Caturday.
Not so much of my rantings today. Wasn't doing so good yesterday so my keeping even remotely near the real news went bust, big time. Maybe I'm becoming a cat, like for my next life. IF, and it is a very huge if, re-incarnation was a real thing, I'd want to be a house cat. Yes, just an ordinary house cat, who would have humans to look after, feed, change the litter box, and pet and play with as I did with all the many cats that shared my various homes with.  Any way, that was my very round about way of letting you know I slept most of Friday away. Yes, Tell George It's Friday missed me for the most part. Hey, no big deal, my name is NOT George,nor Greg,Gunnar, Gunney, Gunther, nor any name one may know of that starts with the letter G. Walter begins with a W. 
 OK, so now that useless bit of information has been posted, on to the main Caturday post.















 OK, plenty of LOL cats for your Caturday enjoyment. I'll try and get somewhere near enough to the news in the next day or so then you'll have to slog through one of my rants. Maybe you'd all rather I just stay with posting cat photos with silly captions and the occasional song or three. Let me know in the comments, if you want to, your choice, comment or not.
Until next post, assuming there is one, be nice to each other. Don't use the orange haired rodent as your role model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time