02 August 2018

This is what happens when I don't check for comments

I need to apologize to follower mittens first off. I just checked for any comments that were awaiting moderation. Good grief! You posted a comment way back in June and I missed it totally. My own fault. I never figured many would comment here.
What was in the comment is the warning you get when you try to visit this blog. Giggle, in its supposedly infinite wisdom (LOL) has a warning before you get to this blog. The reason is I often use bad words. Bad words? Yes, words like goddamn, hell, shit, and others that children and sensitive folks may be offended by. Well, if those children are in 'Merikkka, they use these words and more often, even when they 'communicate' with their parents. They don't always know how to use cuss words properly, but they do use them no matter where they are. 
I had a senior Drill Instructor in USMC boot camp who could use said words win entire paragraphs and we knew without any hint of doubt just what he was saying to us.
I had the option of placing that warning and figured I best do so in case any person who objects to said words on the blog.
As I say in the very first post at this blog, it is my blog and I'll talk how I feel at the time I write here. Yes, there have been times on my old blog sites where upon reading a post later on, I sort of almost felt I had gone a bit close to going over the top. Well, I never changed any of those posts. Heck, once it gets posted to the net, it is there forever. Internet Archive exists to keep folks honest. Well that is one reason it should exist. It also allows one to go back and check what was really posted at some web site or other.
Mittens, I apologize for being so bloody late with this explanation. I have no excuse for this failure. Mind you, I could give you or anybody else at least three right this instant, but nope, won't do so. I made a huge error and I admit it.
I'll try and keep up with the comments from now till my end.
Until next time, please trying treat each other the way you want to be treated. If we all just try, we can make this a better world for everybody.

1 comment:

Well, it sure has been a long time