02 August 2018

Sure Happy It's Thursday……again

Yes I am once again Sure Happy it's Thursday. S. H. I. T..
Why so you may ask. Well, because it means I ain't dead yet for starters. Also, as today is Thursday, that mean tomorrow will be Tell George It's. Friday. And we know then we get to Caturday.
Yeah, OK, I know it has been one full month since my last post here. Well, my health keeps getting worse and I found I needed some extra energy, that could have been used to post here, to comment on other blogs I check daily. 

Just because I am feeling half way sort of OK now I'm going to give an extra helping of LOL cats for any who stop by here wondering when/if I am ever going to add anything new. I'll try to post as long as my health/life allows me to.

And now, some new LOL cats, just because.












OK. there you have a nice dozen LOL cats to check till the next time I manage to get the energy to post here again. Maybe I might even post some of my very own comments. Topic? Probably not much political, not 'Merikkkan politics any who as that seems to be nothing except lies, lies, lies, more lies, and denials. Seriously, checking the interwebs, I saw where the orange haired rodent who is the current POTUS made some comment/tweet/statement during/after his meeting with Putin in Finland and then immediately claimed he didn't say what he said he said. Oh, and if the Donald doesn't do that himself, he has staff who do it for him. What the hell? What sort of leader has staff who explain what he/she just said to the media? Does the Donald talk in tongues? Maybe he speaks esperanto?
Until next time, try to be nice to all you meet each day. We CAN make this a nicer world for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time