20 August 2018

Some links, a few digs at religion added

OK, I'm really actually back again. So soon, again? Yeah, not sure why to be honest, but I made it out this morning to do some shopping, needed groceries. Yes, even us old, near dead folks dead still need food. Funny how that works.
I rested up and then got on the old interwebs. and oh boy, I found some stuff that I felt like sharing.
Oh, now I am NOT picking on mittens, but since the question of the warning when you come to this blog says "adult content", well that is now going to stay. Sorry mittens, I tried. I went to the Giggle blogger site and the process, IF they even make a half hearted attempt to remove the warning is very long and they may up and do nothing or even "better" (notice the quote marks?) just tell me to piss off. Oh well, as we said back in my USMC days, rather be pissed off then pissed on.
Mittens, I fully understand that IF the warning wasn't there I might, might, get more traffic here. Maybe so, BUT (yes, as usually in this life {particularly in 'Merikkka} there is some big butt involved) I don't care about how many hits/views I get. I don't intentionally set out to be popular, have loads of blog views or make tons of inter web pals/blog followers/etc.. My very first blog was with Giggle and one day I was going to post and—HOLY CRAP!!—my blog was down. I could not log in to it. I finally started a new one and asked Giggle what the hell happened. After some months I got a reply, seems they had a complaint or three about my cussing so often. They did restore my original blog and then I just got into a huge mess with one moronic asshat and quit Giggle blogging totally. Went over to Word Press, but never felt comfy with their system. Also, IF any readers of this blog ever read the very first post to this blog, you will see I no longer focus on politics in general, and NOT the politics of 'Merikkka nor of Loosey Annie.  I have posted LOL cats and links to some music that I like. My blog, my posts. You are free to stop here and check it out or not. If you do, feel free to comment. Yes ALL comments are moderated. Keeps the nut balls away. You can call me nasty names and I'll probably post those comments. I have a very small ego so your words calling me various nasty names won't bother me. Hey people, I was a US Marine, I have been called every nasty thing under the sun including late for meals, more than once. You think you can top that, please give it a try. Hell it may make me laugh and I always enjoy a good laugh.
Mittens, I know you meant well, but I don't care about getting a huge readership. Doesn't matter if nobody reads this blog. I know some stop here though. How do I know this? I can check the stats and it lets me know how many viewed this little corner of the web each day. No, I do not check the stats every day, only when I log in to post something. How does that old saying go? There are lies, damn lies, and then you get statistics? Something along those lines if my brain isn't totally fried. Also, the warning says the blog 'may' contain content only fit for adults. Any bets that some 12 year old kid won't just click OK, let me in? I know I would have if the interwebs had been a thing when I was that young.

OK, here is another link from Mr. Will Durst. I got a laugh or 2 from it. You may also. Yes, I know, it is damn hard to laugh at the orange haired rodent who is POTUS, but we take them when and where we find them.
Swamp Thing

Now I have a good one from the Onion. 

Law School applications increase
OK, it's just a photo grouping, but still….. Oh come ON people, it's a joke!

Another neat link via the Onion again. Why? Because I like it.
Icy cave at peak of Andes

Hey, after the Trump stuff and the lawyer thing, that cave is starting to look quite a neat place to go to for a week  or three.
See, now I'm going to hit you all with a big stick. Yep, getting serious now. This bullshit of the RCC (Roman Catholic Church) and the pedophile priests is something that never should have been allowed to happen, ever. That it still does is a goddamn fucking shame and I cannot, no matter how hard I try, understand how any human with even only ½ of a functioning brain cell can continue to be a member of that child molesting gang. 

First up is one from Atheist Jack and it nails it.
Catholic Bishops


Oh, the Onion also got on this, but they pick on the pope as well in this last link. 
Vatican on sex abuse

I know, that last link doesn't make things any better, but hells bells, we all need a bit of satire to wash off the stench of yet more child abuse from these 'holy fathers'. Shit, I feel like taking a hot shower for the next 30 years straight wouldn't help how I feel about these vile creatures and those who were supposed to supervise them. I have no idea what a proper punishment for a child molester might be. I'm just very glad I was never molested by one and that my late wife and I only had one child who was very premature at birth and only lived six weeks in infant ICU that entire time. At least she was never molested. 
Now I feel so worn out I'm even going to skip my usual closing comment. I wish all who stop by here the very best life they can get. Life is hard then we (me for sure) die. My end is set down officially, no service of any sort, just haul my carcass to the furnace and toss it in the flames, take the ashes to a toxic waste dump, end of story. Maybe some folks will drink a beer when they find out I'm dead, hope it is a good quality beer and they enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time