23 August 2018

S. H. I. T. again, also I'll try to lighten up a bit

OK, I know I dropped a big mess on the recent posts here. I know this is not even close to the first time in 'Merikkka that the vile RCC got caught hiding pedo priests. Shit, how many of you remember cardinal Law sneaking out of the US to take a newly created, just to keep his fat, sorry ass out of the courts, post at the Vatican?  Yeah, no shit folks, it happened and the rat bastard is still there, free to live his bullshit life as he wants. This most recent incident is nearly as bad as the bishops knew all about the pedos they were supposed to supervise. I'll bet some of these same goddamn bishops were participants.
Oh my, do these comments of mine upset you? Well, tough beans and hard cheese. Actually, I'll go further; get your head out of your own ass! 
OK, I won't say any more on this matter for the rest of this post. Instead I am going to give you a Sure Happy It's Thursday overload of Chemistry Cat. Hang on now, there are 20 (well one is a 2 parter) of them. Yee haw! LOL cat overload starts NOW!






















OK, maybe that was an actual overload of LOL cats. If you are still here, and awake or not rolling your eyes like a pinball machine, I'm going to give you the usual ending again. Yeah, yeah, you know what is coming. Please just TRY to treat all those you come in contact with every day the way you want to be treated. Yes, I know we encounter asshats like the orange haired rodent who is the current POTUS here in 'Merikkka and we all of us really want to give them a damn hard slap with a baseball bat, BUT, don't do it. I know, we all can make the argument that that person is treating you and others in a way that we could say is how that person wants to be treated. Well, we'd all of us be totally wrong. The asshats do not want to be treated the way they treat others. Oh, some are hypocrites and talk the talk, but they cannot walk the walk. We need to be better than that. Here is a suggestion, don't get angry, laugh at them. No, don't call them morons, not until you are out of their hearing rang at least. They ARE moronic for sure, but it is up to the rest of us to not stoop to their extremely low level. Now, of course it is your life and if you want to join the asshats and play in the sewer, well, your life, your choice. I'd rather try, and yes, even to just try can be goddamn hard at times, to laugh at them and walk away. Please folks, just TRY and be nice to each other, we're all there is. Hey somebody has to start this or we'll just all be dead meat.
p.s. I know I did not use capital letters for the offices of bishop or cardinal in this post. Guess what? I never will. Just as I refuse to call a former governor, president, senator, general, etc. by their former title. They held an office/post, now they are retired, they no longer hold said office/post. As to current bishops, cardinals, other religious offices, well I have no religion and don't have any personal reason to use their offices with a capital letter. My life, my choice. See how that works? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time