28 April 2018

Yeah, it's Caturday again, but first some commentary.

Happy Caturday. Yes, as the title says, there will be some commentary first today. Hey, I've told you many times before, my blog, my rules. Nobody forces you to stop here and read this blog. You chose to stop by here,so……..deal with how/what I do or just leave. I don't mean to be nasty, but hells bells folks, this is my blog so I will post what I want to post when I decide to post it. Yes, there will be LOL cats for Caturday, just wade through or skip over a few links and some of my rantings first.

I found this one at the Onion and really laughed at it. It reminds me of my early months after my USMC enlistment was over. On the TV news and in the papers, every so often some country in Europe would have a nation wide/national strike for at least one full day. Never happened here in 'Merikkka. Why? Because the powers that be here have kept us working class folks divided. They have been highly successful at divide and conquer. They keep us apart with false divisions, such as skin color, national origin, religion, and any other bullshit excuse they can invent to keep the working class from uniting. As the old Marxists said; "Workers of the world, UNITE! You have nothing to lose except your chains." Fat chance of that ever happening in 'Merikkka. Too divided for far too long a time. Damn near impossible to overcome now. Not totally impossible, but highly damn unlikely. So very sad and we are all the worse off for this fact.
Any who, here is that piece from the Onion that got me thinking. I found it very funny, but I am an old heathen/pagan/atheist.

Deceased souls backed up

Now, did you read the link? If you did, tell me with a straight face you did not laugh or at least smile. Bet you cannot do that. 

This next one is in regard to the orange haired rodent, yep, our current POTUS and his base. Mr. Durst is usually funny, but this time I think he is only a bit funny and more honest. I think he may have hit the mark straight on, dead center as it were. Here is that link for you to read or not, it's a short one, not much longer than the one above.

Trump zombies














Maybe we should be more like cats. When they feel stressed, they find a quiet place and take a nap. When they wake up, they use the sand box and eat some food and get a nice drink of water. I'd like to live to see the day when the working class and poor people of Merikkka finally see past the false divisions that have kept them down for so very long, since this country beat the Brits way back i n the late 1700's. Ever notice that the men who wrote the founding documents, the Declaration of Independence and the U. S. Constitution were all quite wealthy? And yet there are still some actual, living, breathing, and walking around human type critters in this country right now who deny there is any sort of class system in 'Merikkka! Bullshit folks, this country was built on class divisions. The rich folks have owned the place since they broke from British rule.  Different day, same shit. And so it goes…..
Until next time, assuming there will be one, take care of yourselves and please do TRY to treat others the way you want to be treated. If we all just try this, the world can be a nicer place for all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time