24 April 2018

A different day, but still S. H. I. T. Just different.

Hello there folks. Well, today is Tuesday, but it can still be Sure Happy It's Tuesday.  See how I did that? Yeah, a bit snarky, but what the hell, it IS my blog and I have been playing with words for many, many years now. Hey, I told you, I had my 70th birthday last December. No, I never told any of you witch day in December. Well, I'm still not going to give that information out. My blog, my rules.

OK, still not feeling all that great, not even really feeling good to be honest. I'm at the point now where I very rarely even post any comment at all on blogs I read every day. There are only about three people who post anything at all on the old interwebs that I email any sort of reply/comment to. No doubt, many bloggers are happy to no longer get my long winded comments at their blogs. Good for them and the others who read the same blogs I do. 

For this S. H. I. T. day I'm just going to link to some good music that I really like. Yes, some of the songs have been linked to here before. Well, reread the previous sentences, I really like these songs. They speak volumes for/to me so that is the basic reason they are getting linked to again. Oh, almost forgot to tell you, there ARE more LOL cats for this "other" S. H. I. T. day. LOL cats make many happy and since this is a happy day, more LOL cats.

Yakkity Yak

Charlie Brown

Wilbur Twist

Take a friend

Write me a song

Best way to travel

There won't be no country music

Free will

One that I liked the very first time I heard it and still do today. 
From the Great White North, Rush, "Time Stand Still". 
Time stand still

And of course, my very own theme song. The Grateful dead;
"Hell in a Bucket".

Hell in a bucket

Now, the above mentioned LOL cats because we are all Sure Happy It's Tuesday.













Yes, I know the first cat photo is NOT a LOL cat per say. I just really like Tigers and that is a very sweet tiger photo so, I added it with the rest of the LOL cats. That's how it goes on my blog, I add what I feel like adding, say what I want to say. Hey, this blog is free to me, you want to blog? Get one from giggle, they are still free. Then you could say whatever you want to say, post whatever you want to post. If you do so, send me a link to it and I will take a look at it, may not comment, but I'll look at your blog at least once, maybe more.
Until next time, assuming there is a next time, can never tell now that draft dodger Bolton is the personal advisor to the orange haired rodent, our current POTUS. 
All these draft dodgers, Mr. 5 deferments Cheney, Billy Bob Bubba Clintstone, Bolton (aka; the draft dodger 'stache) have zero problems with sending our kids to fight and die in wars they would never be in themselves. That shit ought to piss you off to no goddamn fucking end people. Holt goddamn fucking shit on a stick! OK, I enlisted in the Marines in 1968. Yeah, I figured I'd end up in that bullshit Vietnam war and did. I don't think being in the military is a requirement to hold political office of any sort. However, I'd have figured that if you did all you could to avoid going to war, you'd be very cautious about sending other kids off to some goddamn idiot war of choice. Notice that none of those I mentioned above have ever expressed any caution about doing that. Billy Bob bombed the shit out of what was once Yugoslavia. Mr. 5 deferments and the Bolton 'stache enjoyed sending other peoples kids off to Afghanistan and Iraq among other wars of choice. Some have called these critters chicken has. Not me. Nope, I call them what I see them as; cowards and goddamn assholes who were too fucking afraid to go to war but have zero troubles in sending working class and poor peoples kids off to some useless war of choice. Fuck YES, I am very pissed off at this bullshit. Those I named above, and many others I didn't name belong in prison for life. Doing serious hard labor. They all need to be shackled to 40 pound balls of iron making little rocks from big rocks, seven days a week. If they fail to meet the daily quota of smaller rocks, no supper for them, just stale bread and lukewarm tap water for supper that day/days. They are goddamn fucking cowards.
Hells bells, I forgot to add that our current POTUS, the former "reality TV" guy was 4F for some supposed heel spurs. Poor baby. Hims little feet hurt. Another goddamn coward. Born on third base and has always thought (does he actually think?) he hit a triple.

In case  anybody wonders why today is Sure Happy It's Tuesday, well, because tomorrow is Wednesday. OK, you say, big deal, Wednesday always follows Tuesday. Well, did you know that on Wednesday there will be a new "Jesus and Mo" cartoon at Jesus and Mo blog? Did you know that Wednesday is a new "Miller's Mailbag"?  Well BOOTH of those things happen on Wednesday, so today I am Sure Happy It's Tuesday as tomorrow will be Wednesday and new J&M cartoon and a new Mailbag post at Racer.com.  Sure Happy It's Tuesday. 


Just try to be nice to each other. We just could make this a much nicer world for all of us if we all just try this.

2 comments:

  1. Listening to your theme song now, Charlie. I mean Walter. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy,
    Thanks for stopping by and giving my song a listen. Some days it isn't very easy to enjoy the ride. I admit, there are a few days, now and then, when the ride is almost enjoyable, but they are getting fewer of late. Ah well, and so it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time