23 March 2018

Happy Caturday!

Before I get to the Caturday LOL cats, one small request. Please  check the following linked article. It isn't very long, but oh man, the author says so much in it. 

The game of absurdities and atrocities

OK, I got you to read, I hope you read the article, and maybe even to thinker a few seconds. It made me think seriously for much more than a few seconds.

Now, the reason you stopped here today. Yes, it is Caturday, so time for more LOL cats.















Well, that is all from me for now. I hope all of you are in good health. I do wish you all will read that article I linked to above. I am sure it is well worth your time to do so. Hopefully, it will make you stop and think. 
As for the LOL cats, well, if I made you smile, then I'm happy for having done that. If you actually laughed out loud, well, don't let me know, I might get to feeling special and that just won't do.
Until next time, please try to be nice to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time