02 February 2018

Yeah, I'm still alive

Well, sorry to ruin your new year, but I am still among the living. OK, maybe just still among the living, but at any rate, I ain't dead yet. Came bloody damn close recently, but well, here I still am. Looking at my old iMac and working on a new blog post.
I still don't quite feel up to any deep look at the news just yet. Good for you all, I won't comment on the SOTU address given by the orange haired rodent. From my view point the state of the union is pretty goddamn piss poor. MAGA? Where? When? Oh, as to that slogan, when was 'Merikkka so 'great' in the first place? Maybe in the 1950's? Yeah, possibly as this was one of the few large countries that didn't suffer direct attack during WW2. Actually, 'Merikkka was the only major industrialized nation that was not attacked during WW2, nope Hawaii don't count. It was NOT a state until 1960,just like Alaska. Or was that 1959? Hell, I don't remember, am too damn lazy to look it up and don't really care very much. I do know in December 1941 Hawaii was NOT a US state, just a territory, likePuerto Rico still is today, even though Trump treats that poor place like it doesn't count  for anything. 
OK, as I am not up to politics nor news events, what else is there to post? Well, I could put links to some good songs, but I'd have to hunt the links off You Tube. Oh, hey, tomorrow is Caturday…….so, as a pre Caturday and my first post since the last day of 2017…..LOL Cats it is. Also, I see the winter olympics are going to take place soon. Yeah, I know I used a lower case"o" in the word olympics. Big damn deal, I don't watch either the winter nor the summer 'games'. Too many professionals entered in both of them. Any who, I have a few Olympic LOL cats for you. So, away we go……..

OH, FYI, there just may be a few non-olympic LOL cats included. Why? Because I feel like adding them. You do your blog your way, I'll do my blog (this one) my way. Fair is fair.












Well, that should do for now. Until next time, try to be nice to each other. You just could make the world a better place.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Charlie. This is NOT the time for you to exit the planet. You're needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still writing. You need to live so I can inflict my books on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill, your books are not inflicted on me in any way. I enjoy your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it sure has been a long time