30 September 2018

Sunday LOL Cats

Yeah, I know, I missed Caturday yesterday. To sort of repair that error here are some Sunday LOL cats. oh, also one from the old satire web site the Babylonbee.

Pope apologizes for RCC carbon emissions














I'll try to post next Caturday. Yes I said I'll TRY, this is not a promise. I only promise what I am 99.99999% certain I will be able to actually do. All I can say about posting to this blog is, I will try to keep up with Caturday posts.
Until the next post here, please everybody just TRY to treat those you come in contact with each day the way you want to be treated. I am totally convinced this very much predates every religion that humans have ever had. No way could we have even started to build towns and cities without this basic way of behaving. One thing I do know about trying to act this way, it beats the hell out of the bullshit crapola that 'Merikkka has become over these past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time