02 March 2018

Yes, I know, I missed Caturday last week

I suppose I should apologize as I missed Caturday posting last Caturday. Well, I wasn't feeling very good so that will have to satisfy you as an apology, or what will pass as one.

To sort of make up for that, I offer a nice song and some extra LOL cats as a pre-Caturday post.

Write me a song

The song isn't very long, but please DO listen to the lyrics. You may actually enjoy it. I have liked it since I first heard it way back.

And now, some extra LOL cats to get you set for Caturday, which is tomorrow.




OK, that will do for today. I will try and post more LOL cats for the weekly Caturday post and maybe even another link to a very good article that I think needs to be read by everybody. The link is awaiting the permission of the author.
Until next time, please TRY and treat everybody you meet each day the way you want to be treated. Try people, hells bells, this world is just getting so damn nasty we must try and reverse this trend towards being rude, crude and downright nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time