17 February 2018

Hey, guess what? It's Caturday…..again. Enjoy your day.

Yes folks, it is once again Caturday. Funny how this comes around every week. Well, as an earlier posting of a small LOL cat says, when you retire every day is Caturday. 
I am still sick at heart over the recent mass killings at a school in Florida. I posted a bit on this the other day and really have nothing else to add to that post. As I said then and a time or more before, I am NOT against personal gun ownership. I also stated the fact that I own more than one gun. A gun is just a tool. Yes, it is not a tool that will help you build something, like a hammer is a tool that you can use to build something. Still, a gun IS just a tool. Hammers can be and have been used to kill humans and other living critters so take that as you will. The tool and restricting who can own said tool is not the answer in my opinion. It is up to the owner of the tool to use that tool responsibly. I do think some people should not be allowed to own certain tools. Do you really want a person with severe mental health troubles owning a power saw? I'll bet the farm you don't want that.

OK, I'm done with issues for today. Still working at getting over this last bout of pneumonia. My hospice nurse came by for her weekly visit yesterday and she said my right lung is still not sounding that great. Well, so what? That is how my life is going and I'm OK with it all. Hells bells, I have known for years now that I am way past my sell by date, so big deal. 
Now, let's get down to the reason for today, yep Caturday.
Following are some LOL cats to help you enjoy this Caturday.
As always, please at least TRY to treat everybody you come in contact with each day the way you want to be treated. Yes, I know this can be used to treat some asshats as asshats. Well, if you think they treat you the way they want to be treated, go ahead. Hell folks, you don't need my approval, it is your life, so live it your way. I'd stillest ask that you try and be nice to each other. If we all just try, we can make this a nicer place to live for all of us, yep, even the asshats. Hey, maybe if we treat the asshats as decent folks, e might change them to become nicest the rest of us. Now to me, that would be a good thing for all of us. 

And now, enter the Caturday LOL cats.














Until next time. Take care of yourselves and your families. Stay safe people, it's a nasty world out there, but we can make it better for all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it sure has been a long time